The money raised from this Garage Sale/Car Wash will go to help Teen Challenge and other ministries. We will be collecting items to be sold starting on Monday, July 29. Volunteers are needed for setup, car wash, clean-up and during the garage sale. Please be in prayer as to how you can help with this event.
We are looking for the following items to sell:
1. Clothing in good, gently used condition (no torn or stained clothing, no undergarments.)
2. Household items that have been gently used and are still in working condition and have all pieces available (no broken items, please.)
3. Electronic items in working condition with all necessary pieces.
4. Children's and baby items (any toys should be clean and without any missing parts or pieces.) Car seats can be resold if they have never been in a crash or have not passed the expiration date
5. Books - good condition
6. Furniture - Any small items can be brought to the church prior to August 17th. Large item--starting Monday, August 12th, please call the church office at 650-345-1965, to make sure someone is available, make arrangements and let us know what you will be donating.
Items will be stored in Room 110. Please see Sheryn Cockett or Janet White to arrange to drop them off.
Any unsold items will be given to charitable ministries at the close of the sale. If you need a donation receipt, we have those available.